View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

re: Oceanic Warriors Closing

Greetings!

I believe the time has come to close the doors on Oceanic Warriors. Many of us have moved on to new things and new games, and rather than stay and aggravate those still left with half-hearted leadership, it is best to finish up.

If you have points in the essence bank, contact Makii or Tailspin to withdraw those form any of the current stock. We can craft some essences if they are out of stock. Let us know.

Personally I will be going to Ark. As my RL work starts again from next week, I'm really only going to have time for one game. You can still find me on the Team Speak many nights there.

Thank you to all who were part of the experience. I wish you the best in whatever you are doing from now.

- Tailspin

Peralda Zephyrsinger
Emissary

I am sorry to see you go, Klob. I hope it works out for you.

I wish I had a chance to find out about the book and series. Maybe we will still get a chance to chat.

All the best in your future adventures, in real life and in game.

safe travels

Peralda

aureisumus
Kinsman/Kinswoman

re: breakup?

Well, your return has been half hearted, and we did get a lot of people back, for 3 weeks, but is too much hard work, as I found while you were away for 6 months, and rl does get in way, and we have yet to find a way to hang onto people, by organising events, as if done regular they do come, but most were in other kins, hardly any stayed in OW. I may pop into ark myself in coming week, as yes daily grind, does kill the aptitude to want to be in Lotro !

Good luck my friend take care, and see you in TS/ARK  hope all your endeavours work out.

Teroef/Ranpo
Captain

All good things come to an end. But that does not mean that good things stop happening. I hope every one who goes towards other games like Ark have a awesome time and hope that they make many more friends. I will stay for a while in lotro where people can find me. I will also log from time to time into the team speak. Oceanic Warriors will stay in my mind a great kin with great people and a great leader. Thank you Tailspin for everything :)

Teroef.

Iorbrand
Kinsman/Kinswoman

re: Sad Day

Sorry to hear it, but such is the nature of the MMO world.  I do still plan on returning as soon as I can get a proper PC.  

In the meantime,  I am playing ESO while I wait.  Would love to see some old friends on there.  If you happen to go the ESO route, look me up.

emilia27

re: For something better

Okay, really sorry to hear this. I was thinking of coming back to the nature of MMO world, but unfortunately we can't. I don't why people decided to move on but what to do. Its okay, and hope we find something new and fresh. 

re: The Closing Chapter of Oceanic Warriors

"The Closing Chapter of Oceanic Warriors brings both nostalgia and a sense of accomplishment. As the waves of their adventures settle, we reflect on the epic tales, camaraderie, and challenges they faced. A salute to these maritime champions for a journey that has left an indelible mark on the ocean's canvas. Fair winds and following seas to the Oceanic Warriors!"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum