View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

re: Help Wanted : Restoring The Essence Bank

Heya All

Makii is going to make a special effort to get the Essence Bank running again. She will be selling off over-stock items and buying hard to get items for us, but she needs some help keeping things rolling.

The Essence Bank is an ongoing thing that needs support from everyone, and in return, it will help everyone. If we keep it well stocked with the crafting materials and recipes, Makii will turn those into supreme essences for us to withdraw.

Anyways, at the moment she requires some specific essences recipes with which she craft supremes to resell for gold to buy non-craftable supremes (i.e. Moral). As these recipes come from the various barter factions, I was hoping we could all pitch in. You'll get bank points for the recipes you deposit and can use those points to withdraw the essences you need.

She especially needs...
Greater Essence of Physical Mastery Recipe
Greater Essence of Agility Recipe

You can get them with...
Minas Tirith Silver Pieces (No rep requirements)
Amroth Silver Pieces (Kindred with Rangers of Ithilien)
East Gondor Silver Pieces (Kindred with Defenders of Minas Tirith)

As we get started with our revival, I think it will be really great if we can get the Essence Bank going at the same time. So every now and then when you see Makii, ask her what she needs for the bank. If you can help her get it, it will come back good for all of us.

Thanks mates!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum