View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

re: Weekend Hunts : Apr 17th-19th

Heya All

The calendar for this weekend has been stacked choccas full of events.

This is the first weekend of the Nostalgia Great Barrows runs, so there are several time slots devoted to these. Hopefully this will see most of us defeating Sambrog this weekend, and then we can run a few more next week for those who still need it. In all there are five "official" runs on the calendar, but feel very free to organize other runs outside of these times. Also, don't be afraid to step up and lead a group if the need arises.

Note: All official Nostalgia GB runs have the option to sign up for them the calendar. This is only for those who want to reserve their spot on a particular run. We will still be filling the rest of the group on first come basis, so sign up is not mandatory.

I have posted a list of players and their Nostalgia characters here : Linky!

When you successfully complete a run, if someone could go to that thread and post who was in the group and the wings completed, it would help greatly in keeping track of what we still need to organize.

It would also be a huge help if some players could keep their XP Disablers on and lend a hand on later runs, even after they have completed all wings themselves. They are all 6-man instances, so we will likely need help filling the groups with level 20s, especially towards the end. On the plus side, you'll probably be able to complete those GB deeds that require multiple runs.

I'm very interested to see how hard these battles will be with a full group of level 20s.

Good luck to all Nostalgians. I think we are going to need it!

Cacofonix/Rancap
Officer

Can I sign up for all Nostalgia runs?

Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

No, but you can turn up for them all.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum