Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> Lotro Nostalgia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawthorn Thistleberry

re: Combat logs from the Rift?

Does anyone have the combat logs from the Rift, particularly the final boss encounter? In particular, I'm trying to find the lines that one sees when one gets hit with one of those afflictions that need to be double-cured, from the Ever-Seer or Thaurlach. In the boss-only raid I was in last night I hit the wrong potion on one of them, in the flurry of activity, so I was on cooldown at the wrong moment. I was thinking getting those lines into the Alerter plugin to flash a message about which potion I need to use might help me get the right one fast enough.

While on the subject of the Rift, I found this on Lotro-Wiki:

The wheels function as follows:

• top right and bottom right
  • bottom left & bottom right
  • top left & top right
  • top left & bottom right

Thus, turning wheel 2 & wheel 3 in any order will unlock the door. You could also turn wheels 4, 1, 2, in that order, or some other combination.

It seems to me that the "top" and "bottom" refer not to which wheels, but which panels of wall they're opening. So, that's not the solution, but what the solution is accomplishing, if that makes sense.

re: Combat logs from the Rift?

Oh that does explain the door/wheel thing! Thanks mate :)

As for combat logs, I was keen to examine that particular point of the fight as well but I logged too quickly ;) Hobbits need their beauty sleep!

I'd be interested to see exactly what the effect was and if it can be interrupted or evaded by some mechanism. Any ideas guys?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> Lotro Nostalgia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum