Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> Lotro Nostalgia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

re: Challenge : The Forsaken Inn

Greetings Nostalgians!

I have received this notice from the owner of the Forsaken Inn, Anlaf the Forlorn.

-------------------------------------------------

I hereby offer a reward of thirty gold pieces each, to the first six adventurers to discover and dispatch the cause of the disturbance in the cellars of the Forsaken Inn. The first three adventures will also receive a bonus of milk and cookies, baked by me specially.
I also wish to know the reason behind this rukus, so please be sure to collect all information you may find along the way. I know the historian "Umin" is involved, but reckon he is not the origin of the problem. In order to claim the reward you must provide proof you have found and destroyed the true cause.

~ Anlaf the Forlorn

-------------------------------------------------

On our road to Mordor we are going to pass a lot of content that, while interesting, we just won't have time to cover in an organized way. So I thought running some side challenges in the gaps would be a good way to experience these.

This one is the instance "Inn of the Forsaken", and here are the conditions of the challenge...

- The instances must be completed on or above the highest level character in the group, Teir 2.
- You need to post a screenshot of your chat log showing a killing blow on the final boss, Spirit of the Necklace.
- At leat one person needs to complete the deed "The Journal of Captain Rabghul" during your adventure, and post a screenshot of this.
- Only one reward can be claimed per player, not per character.
- The challenge will end at midnight (GMT), Friday 8th May. All posts must be made by then.

Don't forget to post the names of the characters in your fellowship. With six prizes up for grabs, there is only enough for two successful runs.

Post your screenshots on this thread.

Good luck!

Edit : Challenge extended until May 8th.

Last edited by Tailspin/Klob on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tailspin/Klob
Kinship Leader

re: Challenge : The Forsaken Inn

As this one hasn't been completed yet, the Inn of the Forsaken challenge will remain active until the 8th with the extra rule of having to run the instance at, or above, the highest level character in the group.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oceanic Warriors Kinship Forum Index -> Lotro Nostalgia All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum